( taken from the Kitchen aid Stand Mixer book)
- 1Dissolve yeast in warm water in warmed bowl.
- 2Add salt, olive oil, and 2 1/2 cup flour.
- 3Attach bowl and dough hook, turn to speed 2 and mix 1 minute.
- 4Continuing on speed 2, add remaining flour, 1/2 cup at a time, until dough clings to dough hook and cleans sides of bowl. Knead on speed 2 for 2 minutes.
- 5Place in greased bowl, turning to grease top.
- 6Cover, let rise in warm place until doubled in bulk (about 1 hour).
- 7Punch dough down.
- 8Brush 14 inch pizza pan with oil.
- 9Press dough across bottom of pan forming collar around edge to hold filling Top with fillings and bake at 450°F for 15 to 20 minutes.
Read more: http://low-cholesterol.food.com/recipe/kitchenaid-crusty-pizza-dough-64860#ixzz1zVs1kZEq
Take pizza dough and spread it out on a pan. Take melted butter and spread it all over the pizza crust. Top with garlic salt, oregano, garlic powder. Top with cheese. Bake at 350 till done. Cut into strips.
2 Cans of diced tomatoes
4 leaves of Basil
Drizzle of olive oil
In a blender or food processor mix all ingredients combined. Put it in a pan...In a bowl mix up a tsp of corn starch and a little bit of water. Mix until runny. Pour into the sauce, mix it up. Then heat till boiling.